Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day



My dad, starting me off right.

My dad is awesome.

In the 70s, he basically looked like Brian Tallet and Rance Mulliniks had a baby.

You may not know him by name, but if you've ever seen the large celestial body known as The Moon, my dad singlehandedly hung it there.

Daddy, thanks for: baseball, self-reliance, proper spelling and grammar (when it's important, ie not the blogosphere), baseball, discipline, common sense, the somewhat sophisticated British sense of humour, the somewhat less sophisticated British high alcohol tolerance; common courtesy, the courage to be myself... and did I mention the baseball?

2 comments:

Ian Hunter said...

Good choice with the 50! I can't wait to have kids just so can take pictures of them with cases of beer.

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

Amazing picture. Your Dad too sounds like quite the individual, and please thank him for the large celestial body known as The Moon. Much appreciated.