Friday, June 5, 2009

Foxtrot This Sierra

Rios apologized. No one was too pissed at him in the first place, considering the circumstances, right?

I'm in the military. Just this week, I attended a cadet inspection and caught myself cussing not once, not twice, not three times, but four times in front of cadets and/or their parents. It just kinda... y'know. I let it slip. Yes, I'm an idiot. But I wasn't even angry. I wasn't having a bad day. I certainly wasn't being taunted.

To defend Rios further, I speculate that one doesn't have an appreciation for the impact of the F bomb when English is one's second language.

If I was taunted by a piece-of-shit of that piece-of-shit's magnitude, I'd probably induce strokes in children with my collosal display of obscenity. The difference between Alex Rios and I is that no one would bother recording it and posting it to youtube for the sake of douchebaggery and dick-waving.

By the way, you all got a good look at the guy, right? I know I did. I hope he's smart enough to stay away from the Rogers Centre now.

No comments: