- Well, it's been some week, hasn't it? What a fun ride so far. The '09 Jays can win, like, 300 games! The magic number is 156! The bench guys strive for for two hits every at-bat! Playoffs!!1
- Pop quiz, to see if you were paying attention to today's broadcast. How many of Richmond's midgets did it take to put second base back into the ground? Answer below!
- Ricky Romero & LL Cool J: I do see the resemblance now.
- I made two fantasy teams on mlb.com: one fairly serious, not messing with the pre-rankings and letting the auto-draft do its thing. My other team was goofy, named The Mooseheads after the empty bottle I was staring at, bleary-eyed and slightly hungover. They are almost exclusively Jays and Canadians. Guess which one is cleaning up right now? Thanks, Lind, Votto & Co!
The last time I participated in a fantasy league, I made an all-Jays team, typical teenage fangirl that I was. I finished in the top 20. (By the way, the year was 1992.)
- I'm getting a slight kick out of playing Sportsnet's Game In The Game. I'm sure I'll give up on it once the novelty wears off. I'm already frustrated by a repeat high scorer. Even a pro scout shouldn't be that lucky two days in a row predicting the outcome of so many in-game situations. It's impossible. My BS-detector is going off.
A: All three.