Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh Hai.

I had my 'net connection cut off this week, and I almost appreciated it.

I think the All-Star Break needs to be longer, because I've got baseball burnout. Not the game, but all the crap around it.

I am sick of indoor baseball 7/10 times I've ventured out to the Rogers Centre so far.

I am sick of trade speculation. Let's at least wait until it happens before we crap ourselves, okay? You bunch of girls.

Anyway, it was cool to finally see one of these:



And very cool to see all those dingers, especially two in one game from Marco Scoo-two-ro for the first time in his career.

Yeah, give that bat some lovin'.



Korean Heritage Night fail: Shin-Soo Choo got the night off.

3 comments:

Ian Hunter said...

I hope Scutaro gets that bat bronzed.

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

Scoots is just a pleasure. Scoo-two-ro; well played.

And, yes, that is the ultimate Korean Heritage Night fail.

Ian Hunter said...

I think Scutaro and that bat need to get a room.