Friday, May 8, 2009

This Week Has One Post

Wow. If I learned anything this week, it's (a) don't go to three games in four days when you live way out of town and have to rely on public transpo, and (b) check out your prescription drugs if you're a major league ball player.

I was actually genuinely interested in the latter point, even though I don't give a crap about the steroid issue. As a hospital nerd and lab rat, I find it interesting for guys who have, say, ADHD. That would kind of suck, wouldn't it? *cough* David Purcey? Go check out your med restrictions, courtesy of Joanna. It's nice when you're curious about something, too lazy to actually look it up, and then someone else does it for you.

On point a? Yeah, I guess I can't regret seeing Scott Richmond's dubyah #4 and the major league debuts of Robert Ray and Brett Cecil. But boy, did I want to just crawl in bed for the rest of the week. And that was not to be. I was busy as hell at work.

I'm having a hell of a time trying to stay awake here for Richmond to try for W5. If I wasn't already on that bandwagon, I would be after some nice press this week:

- Oh Hai, AL ROTM.
- Wicked CBS Sports article, and, um...
- A chick interviewing him who isn't a useless plastic actions-seats hoebag? How did that happen?

No comments: